Same awesome tape, different way to use it. HookGrip tape provides pre-cut strips sized to protect weightlifters thumbs when using the *hookgrip technique. RockTape have taken a standard 5cm (2”) x 5m (16’) roll of RockTape and pre-cut 32 150mm strips that easily tear off for quick use. That means less time taping, and more time lifting!
- 5cm (2”) wide to fit all thumbs
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions
- No hassle, pre-cut 150mm/6” strips for quick and easy application
- Sweat and water resistant
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
Approved for use in all competitions as long as the tip of the thumb is exposed. Protects thumbs and provides increased grip during high volume barbell lifts.
*Hookgrip: A method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the remaining fingers, thereby making the grip strong when performing heavy load lifts.