The quickest way to rips and tears (and sitting out while they heal) is to have under-hydrated hands with thick calluses.
w.o.d.welder Hands as Rx all natural cream provides the following:
- A fast absorbed skin cream that will keep your hands and palms supple and hydrated.
- Counteracts the drying effects of chalk and the grinding your hands take on the bar, the bells, ropes and endless pull ups.
Don't worry! Hands as Rx isn't a hand cream for wimps and it also doesn't breakdown the calluses that you need. It simply hydrates skin and allows it to breath and maintain elasticity.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Allantoin, a cell re-generator that protects skin by sealing in moisture and helps with wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- Lanolin, a naturally occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin while still allowing it to breath.
- Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus, smell great and lend a cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities.
Your hands will thank you for it. Used daily, you will see smoother hands in no time with no more rips or pain. Hands as RX comes in handy 2oz Glass Jar.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil