IF YOUR SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS PLEASE CONTACT US
Ever been to a competition and been faced with a slick bar or a bar that you are not used to? If so, the new Bear KompleX Carbon Comp Grips are for you! Patented one of a kind technology allows these grips to stick to any bar, no matter the scenario. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED CHALK!!! Built with the same quality craftsmanship as other Bear KompleX Pull-up Grips, the Carbon Comp grips are made for slick and powder coated bars.
As always, the wrist is protected from the buckle as it sits on top of the strap and Bear KompleX use high quality stitching to ensure they hold up.
- Manufactured from lightweight and sticky carbon fibre, featuring a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX Pull-up Grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during pull-ups, chest to bar, muscle-ups, toes to bar, knees to elbow, kettlebell swings, and lifting.
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX Pull-up Grips.
- Superior carbon fibre product that protects your hands and moulds to fit the bar you are holding.
- Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
WHAT SIZE AM I?
With your hand flat, measure from your wrist to the base of your middle finger and then compare to the size chart below.
RXROX TIP | If you like more of a fold or dowel, we recommend you size up.
RXROX TIP | Pair these grips with WODWAX for the ultimate stickiness!
|Small||up to 10.5cm|
|Medium||10.5cm - 12cm|
|Large||12cm - 13.5cm|
Chalking up these grips is absolutely fine, however please DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you happy they are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.